Poll : Wireless base stations

Subject: Poll : Wireless base stations
From: Julien Franiatte (julienf@cam.nist.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 04:49:42 AKST

Hi everyone,

It seems that we are all looking to deploy or have already deployed some
wireless LAN. I am offering to make a report of our experiences with the
different hardware and their compatibility. If you will, we can in a first
step build a little questionnaire with the subject you are curious about,
then send the questionnaire out, respond to me and I will make you a
little summary chart.

Here are a few questions already brought up:
Hardware name ?
Compatible with linux ?
Possibility to build a bridge ?
DES ? key size ?