Re: Wireless base stations

Subject: Re: Wireless base stations
From: David Syzdek (syzdek@mosquitonet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 22:01:16 AKST

These radios (cisco 340) also work for providing connections accross a
city without having to pay for a median from a cable or telephone company.
MosquitoNet deployied these in Fairbanks to provide broadband for roughly
50 customers accross the valley.

--David "Sizzler" Syzdek---------------------------
Systems Administrator Assoc.
http://www.mosquitonet.com/~syzdek
---------------------------syzdek@mosquitonet.com--
MosquitoNet & ACS Internet -- System Administration
http://www.acsalaska.net
Quality Internet Service