RE: GCI and PEER Network

Subject: RE: GCI and PEER Network
jsaam@mcc-cpa.com
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 09:36:14 AKST

Yeah I suppose my post was a little over-done.. I was just mad. I can see
how ISP's in the lower 48 would not want to do it, but they don't "have" to
do it. The people down there don't have to "hop" quite as far as we have to
when forced to route through Seattle.

It just plain sux. So I guess it's pick and choose your ISP -- wether you
want ACS Customers to use your server, or GCI -- hehe.. Why can't they all
just get along?