RE: Wireless base stations

Subject: RE: Wireless base stations
From: Jon Reynolds (proteon@gci.net)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 19:26:42 AKST

We have installed two of these linksys wireless routers where I work,
both just sitting in a window acting as a bridge from 5th ave to 4th
ave. and it has gone down twice in 3 months and once was because the
circuit breaker popped. I know you guys are down on these things but
they have worked great for a $500.00 wireless bridge. Just my 2 pense.

Jon