RE: more Evolution

Subject: RE: more Evolution
From: W.D.McKinney (deem@wdm.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 11:27:50 AKST

This is due to the many Red Hat employees working on the Gnome project.
Myself and others have gone around and around with them as to why
they do not keep up with the latest SuSE distro. Suffice it to say they do
code
work but are extremely biased.

I run SuSE 7.3 on a workstation, server and my laptop. Would be nice if they
would take care of this issue. SuSE 7.3 has many advantages so I am not
eager to jump ship just for Evolution.

/Dee