RE: Evolution and the Pilot

Subject: RE: Evolution and the Pilot
From: Mike Baker (mikelbaker@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 09:50:08 AKST

I don't really know. I downloaded and installed the ximian desktop to
try it out. As I said earlier I had used and prefered the KDE desktop
but I did like eveloution. So i just tried it. I remember reading
something about evolution working under KDE at the ximian web site. I
also found that red-carpet works as well from KDE.

Mike Baker