RE: POP in Paris

Subject: RE: POP in Paris
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 18:42:17 AKST

Google rocks...got it on the first try! (Searched for "worldwide telephone
adapter")
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=worldwide+telephone+adapte

Lots of adapters:
http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/logon.htm

French adapter ($13 bucks):
http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/22fr.htm

look here too..lotsa tips on line noise, dial tones, voltage differences,
etc.
http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/modem.htm

-Buddha