Re: international dial-up

Subject: Re: international dial-up
From: EnderAK (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 10:31:58 AKST

Internet Alaska has something called iPass where you can call up a 1-800
number(or 900, I forget). It's a by-the-minute rate which varies depending
on where you are.. i think it was anywhere from 5 to 15 cents per minute,
plus a $3.50 monthly fee. It's billed to your credit card. The web page
for it is at:

http://home.alaska.net/services/ipass.cfm

We only used it once at the company I work for to get internet access out in
some of the bush villages, but it might be worth a look.

Justin