ftape

Subject: ftape
From: JOHN MUELLER (asjwm2@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 23:14:13 AKST

Dear guys,
  It took me 3 commands to configure my ISA modem. Now I am prepared for
another "You nincompoop !! " response for this question. What is ftape
? What can I use with my "outdated" (saves me lots of restore time )
Colorado 8 gig ? I hear a lot of talk about Linux on bare bones
machines, but mine is crammed with the limit, and the Colorado is only
an IDE device, so how can I back up ? ( A task which, if not important
to the general public, is important to computer scientists like myself.)
Any suggestion besides, "You ignoramus !! " will do nicely ...
Johnny