Re: Moving the meeting day

Subject: Re: Moving the meeting day
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbinajs@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 18:13:08 AKST

I was just looking at my calendar for next year. Thanksgiving falls
after the 4th Wed.. The only interference I see is Bosses Day. Of
course, the only interference I see for the 2nd Wed is Ash Wed. So 6 of
1, half dozen of the other as far as I'm concerned.

Depending on the leap years, I don't think we'll have this problem again
for 5 or 6 years.

Jim