Re: Baystack 304

Subject: Re: Baystack 304
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 13:24:49 AKST

Hiya Rick, I just went through the same problem myself. Lost password.

If you don't mind losing your configuration, you can always reset the switch
to factory defaults.

Just keep the "." (period) key pressed and hit enter before it starts

The default password will be nothing... just hit the enter key.

Chris.