Re: iso's

Subject: Re: iso's
gaijin@gci.net
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:34:02 AKST

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Mike Tibor wrote:

[snip]

> I'm working on getting ftp.aklug.org updated, but there are space
> problems. As far as RH 7.2, it should be ready to do network
> installs by this evening. It'll take a little longer to get the isos, but
> they won't be far behind.
>
> We really don't have the space on the box for anything other than x86 for
> now, but I've had good luck with ftp.ibiblio.org doing alpha ftp installs.

What are the constraints on getting [a] new drive[s] installed? I'd be
interested in assisting the effort...

//Smart-ass ;Smart Ass (*Smart Ass*) {Smart Ass} /*Smart Ass*/
"Open source attracts open minds. That's good." - Woz
"Unix, on the other hand, has no kernel, which is one reason the OS has
 forked into incompatible code streams."
     - Neal Leavitt, IEEE Computing Society
     http://computer.org/computer/homepage/june/ind_trends/01.htm