Re: iso's

Subject: Re: iso's
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 12:37:31 AKST

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, minion wrote:

> Is there anyone who has a collection of iso's up here? Looking for
> redhat alpha 7.1 and redhat i386 7.2, cheap bastard that I am. Seems to
> me that one of the schools would have space and speed to do it.
> Anyone? Andyone?

I'm working on getting ftp.aklug.org updated, but there are space
problems. As far as RH 7.2, it should be ready to do network
installs by this evening. It'll take a little longer to get the isos, but
they won't be far behind.

We really don't have the space on the box for anything other than x86 for
now, but I've had good luck with ftp.ibiblio.org doing alpha ftp installs.

Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax