possible jobs

Subject: possible jobs
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 18:51:36 AKDT

had a guy call me at the shop looking for some
programmers. i know nothing about this but i said i
would pass this along. the below is cut and pasted
from his original email to me. again, i dont profess
to know him or the job, but maybe somebody can make
some extra cash?

Kurt, I am looking for a couple strong C, C++, VB
programmer
developers. I
have a senior and junior type position availaible.
Let me konw,
AaronManagement Recruiters of South Central Alaska
Visit/Ship:

“Valuable People Profound Possibilities”
PO Box 2813 154 E. Redoubt Avenue
Kenai, AK 99611-2813 Soldotna, AK 99669-8012
mri@alaska.net
mrsca@alaska.com
907-260-6433 Global
907-260-6460 fax