[aklug] Keyboards free and for $

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Sep 25 16:42:29 AKDT 2017

I live in Palmer. Don't get to Anchorage often, but will hold the
following.

3 compact "80%" keyboards with small keys, dedicated function keys, no
keypad, 2 USB, 1 PS2. All are black and about 10" by 5.5" they were
all bought from cyberguys. All are fully functional, but there's a
lot of keys with worn lettering and taped over. They are all
rubber-dome key construction.

Those three are free for the taking.

I also have a Matias Mini Tactile Pro for which I paid 119.50 two
years ago and will part with for $35. It comes with 2 short and 2
long detachable cables, a full set of replacement keys, a key puller
and an extra top frame. It is no longer under warrantee.

Key switches are proprietory, I guess, but are similar to cherry
blue keys.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FW7FHFE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh, and as a bonus, we have also have apples from our yard and they
too are free ...
--
Tim