[aklug] OT: Sun computer info?

Kurt Brendgard brendgard at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 15:26:22 AKDT 2017

Thanks, that gave me something to work with. Did Sun really stop selling computers the way it sounds? Where the bleep was I?

Thanks again
Kurt

 Subject: Re: [aklug] OT: Sun computer info?
 To: "Kurt Brendgard" <brendgard at yahoo.com>
 Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017, 3:12 PM

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Ultra_series

 And for
 the really old stuff: http://www.obsolyte.com/
 I have an Ultra 30 that you can have if
 you'd like, but maybe older than you need.
 Sun Ultra 30 UPA/PCI, 1 X
 UltraSparc-II 296MHz, 512M RAM, 4G HD.
 Royce
 On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at