[aklug] OT: Sun computer info?

Kurt Brendgard brendgard at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 13:52:18 AKDT 2017

I'm starting to think along the lines that it might be time for me to get another Sun to play with and learn. I had to leave mine behind when I left, and I'd like to replace it lol. Does anybody have any good sites they can vouch for that list older Sun boxes/series, and what their specs were? Such as CPU speed, number of cores, memory capacity, type of HDD, version of OS etc?

I'd need to get an older one for money reasons, and will probably get one off eBay to save some. My memory seems to have gotten worse though(if that's even possible) and researching might help me to get the best I can with what little I've got.

Oh, by the way, I finished my first degree(AAAS in networking), and finally got the paperwork.

Thanks
Kurt