[aklug] AKLUG and the archives

Mike alaskabarsalou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:20:08 AKST 2017

I've noticed a little bit of an issue with messages going to the
archive (or not, in this case).

If you have recently sent messages to the list and they haven't
archived, please respond directly to me letting me know what mail
client you are using.

I'd like to try and narrow down the issue.

In fact, it would be best if you respond using the client that you
would normally use to post things to the list.

Some of you out there probably have multiple different e-mail clients
(phone, browser, work-client, etc).

Thanks for participating in this troubleshooting.

Mike B.