[aklug] Re: Bob Pelz - wife passed

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2016 - 18:43:49 AKST

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some of you are familiar with Bob Pelz. He has been on the list and used
> to show up on Friday's as often as his health allowed. Also a local Ham,
>
> His wife Sharon passed unexpectedly this afternoon. Keep good thoughts &
> 73s

Oh, that's terrible. I just met her for the first time a month or two ago.
They met up with me while I was out and about to receive my spare Samsung
batteries that needed a good home. She was super nice, clearly a keen
observer and very gracious.

I will indeed be thinking of him and his family in this time.

Royce