[aklug] Re: library content filtering

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2016 - 13:59:10 AKST

I've heard good stuff about DansGuardian, but it was a number of years ago.

What regulations govern what the library is obligated to filter? Depending
where they get their funding, they may be subject to CIPA:

http://www.ala.org/advocacy/intfreedom/iftoolkits/litoolkit/legalissues_CIPA_filtering

Royce

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Christopher Howard <christopher@alaskasi.com