[aklug] Re: Pidgin and gtalk file transfer

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Fri Jul 29 2016 - 14:06:39 AKDT

I used to use that, but it has been many years. There is an appliance I
used that was purpose built for this. Once you get it going it is pretty
rock solid. However, the pidgin client setup was confusing, promoting the
user to create an xmpp account who knows where. I would love to help but
all I can provide is anecdotal evidence that it works.