[aklug] Re: Future of the Aklug mailing list

From: David M. Syzdek <david@syzdek.net>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2016 - 12:01:27 AKDT

Mike,

I am available next week to assist with the migration.

As I mentioned previously, if the group is okay with Slackware Linux on the
VM, I'll willing to the footwork to install the OS and configure Ecartis.
Additionally, by using Slackware Linux, ACS will be able to include the
AKLUG VM in our patch cycle when patching the rest of our infrastructure
(every 3-4 weeks depending upon vulnerability announcements).

Aside from Ecartis, are there any additional services which will be
configured on the system such as DNS Auth, website (aside from the list
management), etc.

--David M. Syzdek