[aklug] Re: greetings

From: Shasten Marshall <shastenm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 2016 - 13:04:32 AKDT

Yeah, if you wanna hunt down PPA's all day to get your system up and
running, be my guest. Besides, Ubuntu is really screwed up how it is
wrapped around the systemd concept, and it tends to crash almost daily.
Especially 16.04, smh, I can't believe they released that Alpha version of
an OS. With Arch, everything is in the AUR, and it is 100 times as stable
as Ubuntu. With Debian is good, but their packages are outdated, and so
you aren't getting the latest of anything, and that non-free garbage got
old fast. I might get to know it someday just to say that I know it, but I
don't much like it either.