[aklug] Re: Small PFSense Router?

From: Jeremy Austin <jhaustin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2016 - 14:12:46 AKDT

If you want routing, firewall, DHCP, and VPN, in a low energy device, you
might try Mikrotik devices. It's ~linux instead of FreeBSD, and no
third-party packages (i.e., you don't get a full linux CLI). But lots of
bang for the buck. How much VPN bandwidth will you need? That's likely to
be your bottleneck, and something the ERL would be better at as it has
hardware acceleration.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Christopher Howard <christopher@alaskasi.com

--
Jeremy Austin