[aklug] Re: Content filtering for smaller sites?

From: Peter Barclay PCNI <admin@pcni.us>
Date: Mon Feb 15 2016 - 08:26:40 AKST

I was going to pipe up about Untangle or pfSense, but both require some technical know-how and would be tough to hand off to Library staff.

Untangle may be GUI-ey enough to teach someone how to use it, depending on their willingness to learn.

What about a Barracuda? Then they can call their support people when you aren't wanting to be involved anymore?