[aklug] Re: Need a little nudge in the right direction...

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Thu Jan 14 2016 - 11:11:37 AKST

  Hello JP :

  You might want to run this by Jamie Hushower at Rent-a-Geek in
  Palmer (I believe that he does a lot of business in Anchorage).
  He used to be on SLUG (Susitna Valley Linux Users Group) before it
  died.

  His phone number is 907 745-5060 and the website is at
  http://www.geeksalaska.com/

  I've known him for at least 15 years. I believe he's been doing
  networking all of that time.

  - tj -

* JP <jp@jptechnical.com> [160114 10:57]:

--