[aklug] Netbook/Laptop brand

From: Christopher Howard <ch.howard@zoho.com>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2015 - 19:40:46 AKST

Hello, AKLUGers. My girlfriend is asking for advice on buying a new
laptop. Something small and portable, not very expensive, and mainly
for typing on. I think that basically what she wants is a netbook. She
doesn't really care about the OS issue (not a gamer or anything) so I
could convince her to buy a Linux netbook or Chromebook easily enough.

I certainly know enough about computers to look through the computer
stats - RAM, CPU, etc. But what I'm not sure about is /brand/. In your
opinions, what is a really reliable and quality brand to go with?

--
http://justonemoremathproblem.com/