[aklug] Re: Postconf review

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Sep 22 2015 - 20:40:19 AKDT

  Yikes! I've forgotten more about programming than most people
  know, but I don't know s**t about email and it's relationship with
  dns and MX records.

  So : to quote Royce
> But if your current PTR record can't be changed, you can change your
> MX record instead, so that it points to host266.hostmonster.com
> directly.
  I must ask the question - how do I reconcile MX records with my
  postfix config?

  Should I set
  myhostname = host266.hostmonster.com
  or not?