[aklug] Re: Anyone have a spare mechanical/IBM keyboard?

From: Lee Brumbaugh <lbrumbaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 15:25:45 AKDT

I briefly glanced at the Truly Ergo keyboard; will have to look at it
again. I do like how all the keys are adjustable. The biggest "problem"
might be key size as in would you be able to find keys that fit on the open
market like a lot of other specialty keyboards have. Other then that, it
does look good!

*Lee Brumbaugh*