[aklug] Re: Anyone have a spare mechanical/IBM keyboard?

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave+lists.aklug@caterva.org>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2015 - 17:08:00 AKDT

* Lee Brumbaugh <lbrumbaugh@gmail.com> [2015-08-20 18:07 -0400]:
>So my trusty MS Ergo keyboard v1 is dying. ... It's been a good ride
>but keys To be upfront as possible, the old keyboards are actually
>fetching $75+ online.

FYI, I just picked up an MS Ergo v1 (with the one-piece flip-up support
on the front of the keyboard) for around 25 bucks including shipping on
ebay. It works like a champ (I'm typing on it right now). That was
after I tried the new MS Sculpt keyboard for a while... but my right
pinky couldn't get used to the delete/BS/\/insert key placement.

Here's an example of one (note, I don't vouch for this particular one, I
just searched a bit to find this one):

     http://www.ebay.com/itm/121734683632?hash=item1c57f3dbf0

Anyway, you may be able to get a good deal on one: good luck!

Regards,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]