[aklug] Re: Debian Day August 16, 2015

From: Christopher Howard <ch.howard@zoho.com>
Date: Sun Aug 16 2015 - 20:56:32 AKDT

Been using Debian for two years. Works fine for me! Smooth transition
to Wheezy. Emacs and Haskell compiler run great... :)

Biblical creationism: http://tinyurl.com/qfyeg4a
Free Bible software: http://xiphos.org
Software freedom: http://tinyurl.com/qjnpnsm
Free computer operating system: http://tinyurl.com/7wczchu