[aklug] C++ reference books?

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 26 2015 - 18:31:16 AKDT

I enroled in a C++ class, but I need a different kind of book than a text book. What I need is a book that lists all/most of the functions, especially for the ones built into c strings, strings, arrays, and vectors, and maybe even gives an example of their syntax. I don't need a text book teaching me how to program. Already got one of them. I need something different, just a reference with page after page of the different functions listed. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks
Kurt