[aklug] Cisco routers and old PC hardware

From: Swedish <swedishak@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 26 2015 - 17:07:59 AKDT

Does anybody have a use for old, old pc cases?
One of them is a rather large tower case with some handy 'drawers' for
IDE HDDs (please contact for pics if interested).

I also have an Iomega Zip Drive that connects to the computer's parallel
port and accommodates 100 MB or 250 MB disks - yeah, I know, cutting
edge stuff!!!

Also, I have Cisco 1721 routers that are going away.

Please contact me if interested or for more details.

Swedish