[aklug] Re: Check my headers (I.P. blacklisted)

From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2015 - 10:26:05 AKDT

On 04/06/2015 09:51 AM, Tim Johnson wrote:
> This is really handy info. I appreciate it.
>
>> You may not need to relay through them, as I see in the mail list that
>> you got your forward and reverse DNS records to match now. That's great.
> :) Once Adam got on it, things started to get fixed. I got
> homebrew here with Adam's name of it!

One thing I should have mentioned - if you do decide to relay through
mta (I'd hold off at this point since things seem to be going smoother)
make sure as soon as you do that you send yourself some mail from your
google account. You don't want your server to decide to relay inbound
mail to mta and just end up in a mail loop. As long as you have local
users defined you should be OK, but it's always good to immediately test
so you can roll back quickly...

...Kevin

--
Kevin Miller