[aklug] Re: Addios Adobe. Hello Master PDF Editor!

From: Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2015 - 12:29:12 AKDT

It used to be for my clients I could email my report in pdf almost certain
they would not edit or change the values in the report..the report was a
pass/fail on their work so they could have nefarious intentions regarding
data integrity...some would.

These days my solution is to not do business with clients I can not trust..do
not answer the phone if it does not have a 907 area code..the list goes on.

--
Peace,
Greg

Peace,