[aklug] Re: Help when repairing computers

From: James <marblemunkey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2015 - 15:21:03 AKST

I've used Trinity and SystemRecueCD a couple times but not for anything
big; both are solid command-line based swiss army knives.

Clonezilla I've only used for imaging PCs, but it does a really solid job
at that. In particular, we will set boot parameters to have it
automatically (with a couple of confirmation prompts) dump our standardized
image on a PC.