[aklug] Re: OT: Ham Radio License Renewal

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2014 - 18:54:46 AKST

You can go straight to the source as well:
http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.htm?job=home

In any case, you are going to have to put in quite a bit of info. This is a
license to use a radio frequency and there is no expectation of privacy
here. Just FYI. I suggest you renew it, it is worth it if you ever decide
to take up the hobby.

907-748-2200JP Technical <http://www.jptechnical.com/>helpdesk@jptechnical.com