[aklug] Re: test?

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2014 - 07:50:29 AKDT

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Josh Reynolds <josh@spitwspots.com> wrote:

> Test email. Anybody alive out there? Is the list working? :)

(tap, tap, tap) Is this thing on? :-)

Welcome, Josh! We are mostly Linux, but do sometimes drift into BSD,
other Unix-likes, Mac OS X (and even Windows, because we're all geeks
with many hats, and this is a place for Alaskan geeks to hang out).

We also occasionally drift into politics, but I usually try to tease
people out of that when it happens. :-)

By way of geek introduction for me:
    http://serverfault.com/users/40999/royce-williams
    http://www.techsolvency.com/

A bit long in the tooth, but still somewhat applicable:
    http://www.alaska.net/~royce/
    http://roycebits.blogspot.com/ (link lists in the lower left
column to my other digital footprints)

Again, welcome! Glad to see someone else with FreeBSD under their
belt on the list. Ran quite a few of them at ACS up here 2000-2012.
Moved from there into information security, financial sector, then
local energy.

Royce