[aklug] Re: AKLUG at the Anchorage Mini-Maker Faire

From: techno curmudgeon <technocurmudgeon@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2014 - 18:55:11 AKDT

Wow. I almost wish I hadn't disassembled my old Z80 that I built on those
white prototyping breadboards that I had doublesticky carpet taped to a
green portable drafting board. It had 8 (count 'em, EIGHT) LED 7-segment
displays (extra credit if you can figure out what they displayed 8) )..
Oh, and a couple of pushbuttons...

THAT'd show them!

Alas, I disassembled it after I got out of university and fed the pieces to
my dinosaurs, which are now also extinct. I was de-junquing a couple of
months ago and was surprised to see that I still had some of the
breadboards.