[aklug] Re: RouterBoard

From: Scott A. Johnson <scott.a.johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2014 - 03:10:50 AKDT

Funny.... I left Vyatta for pfSense and I love it. Vyatta was great and
powerful, but there were a few things I was trying to do with source based
routing that I found pfSense more refined.

Christopher - I bought some hardware from these guys, which came loaded
with pfSense.
http://www.logicsupply.com/computers/solutions/firewall-networking/

Scott

Scott A. Johnson