[aklug] Re: Dumb newbie question - download security

From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@alaska.net>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2014 - 08:24:22 AKDT

On 03/12/2014 06:59 AM, Royce Williams wrote:
> When was the last time that you saw one? There hasn't been an actively
> maintained one (that I am aware of) since shortly after the Internet
> Alaska days (so about 13 years).

Well, I could have sworn there was one up last year or so. But I could
be wrong. I know it was more recent than 13 years ago though. I do
recall I used to have to dig around for it.

Oh well. I just told my wife to call tech support and they poked and
prodded on their end for about 20 minutes and now we have internet again...

...Kevin

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska