[aklug] Re: GCI caching DNS/whois too long?

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2014 - 16:03:21 AKDT

Not that it helps, but I have had frequent dns caching issues over the last
decade and a half and nobody have ever given me a straight answer. Someone
probably knows, and maybe they are monitoring this list, but if you find
out please email back to let me know. It feels a little like being held
hostage.

907-748-2200JP Technical <http://www.jptechnical.com/>helpdesk@jptechnical.com