[aklug] Re: UNDELETE

From: Greg Schmitz <greg@amipa.org>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2014 - 13:42:54 AKST

Not sure of away to perform a recovery, but you probably should back-up
or image the disk before you move ahead with more serious work on the
drive. I would suggest using gnu ddrescue to create a true image of
whatever may still be on your disk.

--greg

--
Greg Schmitz
Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association (AMIPA)