[aklug] Re: live cd webserver?

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 23 2013 - 15:40:31 AKST

Yea, it's big enough for what I have in mind for it. If I need more space, I can upgrade the SSD a bit, or use a thumb drive. This thing kinda looks like it's one of the early versions of the HP Mini. It has an undocumented(at least in the documents I've come across: I had to find out through a forum lol) USB port that sits way into it rather than flush with the surface like most. I picked up a real skinny 64gb thumb drive that slides all the way into it and is recognized. It's almost as if it's not there from the outside(sticks out maybe 1/16 of an inch?), so there isn't much to catch on something when moving it or walking past. I don't pretend to be a professional coder, and the webpages I work on are not real big. Nor is it like I have a huge amount of time to play with them right now anyway, though that could change soon. If I can use it to tinker on a couple of small PHP/MySQL scripts for now, I think that could be called good.