[aklug] Re: ACS Google Gateway

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 16:37:33 AKDT

I am following the discussion with great interest, though not enough to
post and declare my ignorance, until challenged ;-) So here is my
declaration of ignorance: I consider anything sent electronically subject
to someone poking around in it and live accordingly, so this doesn't really
get my tinfoil knickers in a twist.

BTW, I am a Google Enterprise Reseller and regularly drink the Koolaid
('goolaid' just didn't sound right no matter how I typed it). I haven't
been to an AKLUG meeting since 2001, and I don't know if this is even
related to that group. Ahhh... the good old days installing TurboLinux that
came with my ancient KVM, that I still have and use.

907-748-2200JP Technical <http://www.jptechnical.com/>helpdesk@jptechnical.com