[aklug] Re: AKLUG Poll: Wireless Technology Survey

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sun Oct 06 2013 - 08:37:59 AKDT

On 10/06/2013 08:22 AM, James wrote:

> I'd there a door? I just need to know if we should be worried...
>
> On Oct 6, 2013 12:16 PM, "Christopher Howard"
> <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com
> <mailto:christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>> wrote:

Yeah, I peeked out once to make sure the world was still there. It was
pretty scary, so I locked the door again.

JK. I am a UAF student and student worker right now, so I get up to the
campus pretty regularly. Also (shameless plug) I try to stop by the
College Coffeehouse around 6:00 or 6:30 every Friday night, where I set
up a chess board and play all challengers. So you know when and where to
find me if you're looking for a little extra chess practice!