[aklug] Re: aklug Digest V12 #84

From: Jim Wadell <jim.wadell@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 18 2013 - 13:13:15 AKDT

RE low power server (Still cannot figure out Gmail web interfae).

I ended up with a Rasberry Pi, and I love it. I was going to write up a
Trials and Tribulations of setting up a netwrkserver with a Pi, but there
are not. Plug it in, turn it on, update the o/s, then plug in an external
USB drive. I spent more on the drive than the box, and it has been "just
wrking" since March

Jim