[aklug] Linux developer in area - presentation?

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2013 - 12:22:01 AKDT

To follow up what I sent earlier, Theodore (Ted) Kilgore is in
Alaska now. He (being a prof and they all like to talk) would be
happy to do a presentation on hardware detection and resolution
issues in Linux, with which he has worked.

Although he is now at my house he would like to do some travel
within the state and as soon as he does that, he will make his
availability known (hopefully). This might trend to a short-notice
meetup, but I have already alerted Schu, and he indicated that he
might be able to host. That would be in the Valley, of course. I
could host too, but we don't have any rooms of any size.

I think Schu has a man-cave or some such. Ted can come to
Anchorage, also.

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com