[aklug] Re: too quiet...

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 22:15:56 AKDT

Now we're talking! I've been tooling around with GNS3 - I am throwing my
hat down as a more than viable Packet Tracer replacement. I stumbled upon
it while looking for more screens for Dia - specifically to create a
network topology.
I never thought I would say Virtual Box has limitations - and it doesn't
right up until you need to fine tune the load balancing for 4 virts across
2 servers. Wonder if vmplayer can do this as good as VMware..sigh

And than there's Puppy Linux...