[aklug] Re: Maker Faire Anchorage

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun May 12 2013 - 12:00:17 AKDT

Dale,

I'd like to be there.

Didn't see the date you were referring to though...

I've put together a friends cnc machine and have it carving out basic shapes.

So if you have a list or that you are keeping, please add me to it.
I'm not interested yet in all the news that is coming out of the local
maker community, so am avoiding signing up for the moment.

I do very much want to show this simple machine that uses ubuntu live
CD on a windows machine.

Look forward to hearing more about the event.

If akluggers would rather this stuff move to a different forum, please
speak up. This seems on topic to me, but others might have a
different opinion.